Saturday, October 10, 2026

the beauty of time

Writing something that so vexed me felt weird but necessary. Today, I am seeing another side of the whole thing. I remember that my sister is the one rushing all the changes in the house. I have kept telling her that most of the things are not necessary right now - or wait until the finances are more in order. She does not want to do that, so what happened this week was that yet again, whatever she wanted to do, she didn't care that we, the people impacted by her decisions - were not able to assist right away. Her whole rant about me was a smokescreen for her own frustrations about her own plans. The bottom line though is that when one's peace is disturbed by that sort of behavior, inevitably, despite all that you do, you can find frustration creeping into the best intentions. I was so fed up and angry that I just wanted to stop and think about how I would move forward. Her behavior isn't changing. Yet, from time to time, I get caught in her whirlwind. Knowing that this is just the way it is, I have to come to terms with where I am standing and what I want to achieve.

No comments: